We’re now looking for an experienced
within the agricultural sector. Location will be in our Linköping office.
The Business Development Manager will build Gasum market position and develop new biogas production opportunities by actively being out in the market building growth cases together with our partners. The focus will be mainly in the agricultural sector targeting biogas feedstocks like manure, biomass etc.
You will be part of the Biogas Business Unit “Market Development and Investments” team. You will report to the Senior Business Development Manager.
You will be supported by our R&D team as well as our technical project team with plant design, technology, supplier management, purchasing activities and eventually construction phase, but you are responsible for the business case.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Building market position by locating, defining and developing new businesses within the agricultural sector.
- Establish and maintain strategic partnerships within the agricultural segments.
- Discover and explore opportunities by screening potential market actor strategies and estimating existing and coming partners needs and goals.
What we expect from you:
- You are an outgoing person who enjoys solving complicated challenges.
- You are used to working independently and to collaborate effectively with colleagues as well as with partners and clients.
- You have relevant experience from project development in the field of energy and especially with agricultural background.
- You have proven to have an eye for business and passion to create new.
- You have sufficient understanding of the technology for biogas production.
- You are able to both handle the complexity of evaluating potential projects as well as building cooperate alliances with relevant companies and stakeholders.
- There is a necessity for you to be commutatively skilled and confident in telling the Gasum story in various occasions in both English and Swedish.
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a Nordic environment and insights into the energy sector.
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company.
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an encouraging team to support you.
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim at building a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
We work together with Paragera in this recruitment.
Please apply by 16.02.2019 at http://www.paragera.se/lediga-jobb/ enclosing your CV and salary request
For information and inquiries, please contact Paragera Consultant Lina Boozon Ekberg +46 (0)13 470 40 48 or email@example.com
Gasum AB’s Sr BDM Erik Woode +46 (0)13 991 96 63 or firstname.lastname@example.org