We’re now looking for a
based in our Espoo or Lohja office
In this role, you will be responsible for the safety related tasks in biogas business unit in Finland. You support the biogas business unit and ensure the actions complies with health and safety laws. You will discover opportunities for improving conditions and execute safety programs and guidelines.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for developing, implementing and following HSEQ operations, such as:
- Be responsible of safety related tasks such as safety walks, templates for risk analyses, and take an active part in the development of the safety culture within Gasum
- Responsible for keeping a high competence level and being well informed in each area of responsibility so that the work can be done in accordance with current regulations
- Identify necessary improvements on all Circular Economy business operations to improve the safety, production availability, efficiency and operability
- Chemical responsible for chemical used within Gasum Oy
- Support the Finnish production plants regarding gas safety
- Participation for investment projects and development of processes in engineering phase, as well as permitting safety issues and creating safety documents for new and expansion projects
Required experience and personal qualities:
As a Safety Manager you have a high level of safety thinking. You are goal oriented, analytical and you are used to working in an organized and structured way. You might be the person we are looking for, if you are also used to working independently in your everyday work and you collaborate effectively with colleagues as well as external authorities.
You have a minimum 3 years’ relevant experience in safety activities and processes. You have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, safety, environmental science or another related field or you have relevant work experience.
In this role, you will need good communication and convincing skills in Finnish and English. Swedish is an advantage. Our internal company language is English. The position also requires some travelling in Finland.
We offer you:
- Interesting tasks in a European environment and insights into the energy sector
- Development opportunities in our responsible and innovative company
- An inspiring and modern workplace and an encouraging team to support you
Our ethical code covers looking after people and the environment alike. We aim at building a cleaner tomorrow.
Interested in building a cleaner tomorrow?
Please apply at by Sunday March 3, 2019 enclosing your CV and salary request. For inquiries about the vacancy, please contact Maintenance Manager Erkka Laine, email Erkka.email@example.com or tel. +358400279891.