Gasum LNG terminal in Pori
The Gasum LNG terminal in Pori is the first liquefied natural gas terminal in Finland. LNG deliveries to industrial customers are made through a local connecting pipeline, by sea in tanker ships or by truck. Ships can bunker LNG by bunker vessel at the terminal or by ship-to-ship.
The Gasum terminal area includes:
- an LNG tank (height 35 m, outer diameter 42 m),
- loading docks, process units (compressor and vaporizers),
- flare torch (height less than 50 m),
- three loading docks for road tankers,
- a transformer building,
- and a heat production unit.
There is a natural gas pipeline that connects the terminal to the local Industrial Park.
The terminal's LNG storage capacity is 28,500 m3 and it has been operational since 2016.
Based on the decision on the 16th of March 2018 by the Finnish Energy Authorities Gasum offers terminal services from the Pori terminal to third party users.