Pori LNG terminal rules
The Energy Authority has as of 27.10.2016 designated Gasum LNG Oy as an operator of storage equipment and liquified natural gas processing equipment in the Pori LNG terminal as required by Section 8 of Chapter 6 of the Natural Gas Market Act (2013/589). The terminal is located in Pori at the Tahkoluoto oil and chemical harbour.
With its December 4, 2023 decision, the Energy Authority has approved these terminal rules regarding the right for using liquified natural gas processing equipment.
Reserved capacity grants the user rights to use the terminals services during the reserved period. The terminal operator allocates the available terminal capacity annually and according to reservation procedures. Capacity can also be allocated in addition to the annual capacity reservation procedure, if there is free capacity.
Storage capacity is reserved at minimum at annual basis and for the validity of the price list. The storage capacity unit is m3.
- Terminal rules for the Pori LNG terminal
- Pori terminal rules Annex 1 - LNG quality specifications
- Pori terminal rules Annex 2 - Terminal services price list
- Pori terminal rules Annex 3 - Swap agreement form
- Capacity allocation application for Pori LNG terminal
- Terminal services contract form - Pori terminal
- Counterparty outreach Pori terminal